Thai Massage Technique and Benefits
Thai Massage Technique and Benefits
Thai Massage is kind of treat and relax the body by using physical skills and accessories with compressing, manipulating, rolling, stepping, leaning, pressing, bending or stimulating by vibration. To stimulate the work of muscles and body systems to work better. It is a type of treatment that has been around for a long time. However, if you think that when does your body need a massage? Take a look. Whenever you feel that your body is not working as well as the old one, such as feeling heavy. One part of the muscle is tightening or not able to manoeuvre as fluently as before. Then it shows that your body needs a massage.
Massage The benefits of massage
Have you ever known that Massage, we like to massage often. In addition to feeling comfortable, relaxed and stress-free, did you really know the “benefits of massage”? What does massage help with? How to balance the body How to help with your health? Let’s go read But if friends Want to know the different types of massage? Click “Thai massage, aromatherapy massage, reflexology, Swedish massage, what are the differences?” Each kind of benefit ” Different types of Thai massage methods
1. Pressing is usually used with fingers as a massage. In general, the thumb is used as the main character. The finger placement technique could also be pressed straight down with the middle of the fingers at the second joint, not using the fingertips to press. It may only press one finger. Or use both thumbs to place on each other to press down. That pressing technique usually applied to specific areas. Which will apply the weight accurately on the point used with general muscle massage.
2. Rolling is a circular motion while massaging. Along with moving around that area as well. It is often used on large muscles that require a lot of exertion using your fingers and palms. Or the ridge of the hand to roll muscles will relax well. We will feel comfortable and it is a gentle method.
3. Squeezing this method is often used. That is to use force to act directly on the muscle all of the muscles to be relaxed. It is often used on large muscles such as arms, legs, back, etc., and is used on muscles that are tightened well.
4. Twisting is that the movement of muscles horizontally, holding muscles, ligaments, and joints. By holding the muscles in the palm of the hand. Then twist and spin through the muscles It is mostly used on large muscles such as limbs and back.
5. Bending is often used on hard joints. Or have contrary symptoms within the joints this system is sort of skilful because it are often very dangerous. Both to membranes, tendons, muscles and joints.
6. Pulling is to pick up the muscles stretched out. It is often used for cases of contraction of muscles and tendons. This pulling technique requires some skill as well. Because it relates to the joints where the injured area is weak and may be easily torn. If we use too much tension
7. Knocking and chopping are rhythmic exertions. May use a loose fist using the ridge of the hand or the palm of the hand tap the fell to the specified area. To relax the muscles it’s mostly used on large muscles like back, neck, shoulders, etc.
8. Pedals are often used on large muscles such as limbs, hind legs, but can be very dangerous because the pedalling is less accurate. Often exerting too much causing injury from the massage. If you are going to use this technique, be sure of your skill snd must be sure that it is safe to use
Thai Massage The benefits of massage
- Massage benefits helps the blood flow smoothly. So that the blood can carry oxygen to feed various parts of the body thoroughly
- Driving waste, whether it is the lymphatic. So that there is no waste accumulation in the body. Better health
- Relieve pain symptoms such as neck pain, back pain, hip pain, numbness due to poor blood flow, etc.
- Helps to alleviate muscle cramps, break down fibrosis that causes disruption of blood flow and cause inflammation, muscle pain.
- Fix the part that is causing pain Which helps normalise the movement of the body
- Increase joint / muscle flexibility, balance the body.
- Helps to feel relaxed, comfortable mood, good psychological state , calm mood, sleep more easily. And recover from depression
Contraindications and things to be aware of from Thai massage
In the case of drug https://miso.moe/ativan-2mg-online/ dependence, abrupt discontinuation of Ativan may lead to withdrawal symptoms. Typical manifestations of withdrawal syndrome include headache, increased irritability, muscle pain, psychomotor agitation, and emotional tension, motor anxiety, confusion and disorientation, sleep disorders.
- Do not massage the affected area.
- Do not massage the injured or inflamed area, swelling, redness, heat.
- Do not massage the patient with venous thromboembolism. Coagulation disorders Have various blood diseases, severe thrombocytopenia
- Do not massage someone with a fracture that has not yet healed. Or where there is bone surgery and is not coordinated
- Do not massage people with all types of skin infections.
- Pregnant women for the safety of the baby and the mother herself.
- People with osteoporosis, thin bones
- People with medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure.